Re: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Update: Emacspeak On Google Code Hosting

Specifically, after you do a make clean and a make config, please
verify that it generates lisp/emacspeak-cus-load.el

    Jason> On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 09:54:55PM -0700, T. V. Raman
    Jason> wrote:
    >>
    >> Jason, please do a make clean and make config.
    Jason> This gives the same error at the byte-compilation
    Jason> stage: byte-compile acss-structure.el Cannot open load
    Jason> file:
    Jason> /home/jason/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-cus-lo
    Jason> ad.elbyte-compile acss-structure.el Cannot open load
    Jason> file:
    Jason> /home/jason/cvs-emacspeak/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-cus-lo
    Jason> ad.el
    Jason>
    Jason> The first time I tried this, it was a clean checkout
    Jason> from svn, with which I ran ./configure && make
    Jason>
    Jason> I hope this helps a little.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman