DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Emacspeak term mode errors

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----

Before we go down the route of adding symbols,  try changing
last-input-event to last-command-char in the advice for
term-emulate- -- I believe that might just do the right thing.    tcross> Hi Raman, The point about the cursor moving left
    tcross> through the use of the arrow keys is a point I
    tcross> overlooked. I wonder though if you need to test for
    tcross> the column position and row if you have already
    tcross> confirmed the key entered by the user was a delete?
    tcross> At this point, I'm not even sure what is sent under
    tcross> the console when you hit the arrow keys.
    tcross>
    tcross> I noticed you have changed the comparisons to use eq
    tcross> rather than the equal sign. This has certainly
    tcross> improved things as you now don't get a beep or a
    tcross> backtrace when you try to run M-x term. However, we
    tcross> need to add the symbolic names to the test as
    tcross> well. For example, now when you hit backspace,
    tcross> emacspeak says "newline". I believe this is because
    tcross> the test is falling through past the condition which
    tcross> checks for the user hitting the backspace key as it
    tcross> doesn't match 127. We probably need an or comparison
    tcross> i.e.
    tcross>
    tcross> ((and (or (eq last-input-event 127) (eq
    tcross> last-input-event 'backspace)) (....
    tcross>
    tcross> As you are not running X at the moment, I will look
    tcross> at this on the weekend and work out which symbolic
    tcross> names need to be added to the conditionals.
    tcross>
    tcross> regards,
    tcross>
    tcross> Tim