format-mode-line function

Hi Raman,

FYI I just did an svn checkout and am now getting the following error
when running dired under emacs 21.4

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function format-mode-line)
  format-mode-line(("" display-time-string))
  emacspeak-speak-mode-line()
  emacspeak-dired-initialize()
  dired("~/.poddy/downloads/" nil)
* call-interactively(dired)

I did a bit of checking and format-mode-line does not appear to be in
emacs 21. However, it is in emacs 22.

regards,

Tim Cross
tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx

There are two types of people in IT - those who do not manage what they
understand and those who do not understand what they manage.