DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: just a newbi problem, want to use festival, not flite with emacspeak

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
hello all,
I am Krishnakant from India Mumbai.
I am new user of emacspeak.  not that I never used it.  but I used it
with ibm viavoice.  and correct me if I am wrong, I believe it is no
more supported on 2.6 kernel based systems.
I want to use emacspeak with festival directly on my ubuntu machine.
but I herd eflite and flite and is not what I can call exceptablely
good quality.
I will be doing python programming and also c programming.
how good is emacspeak on the bash shell?
also I have heard that internet can be surffed with it.  can I also
fill forms and also open my inbox on gmail etc?
Krishnakant.