DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: can python fit in with emacspeak development?

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
krishnakant Mane writes ("can python fit in with emacspeak development?"):
> I got espeakd.el and although I havent actually got a machine to try
> it out, I could manage to go through the source code from another
> machine running emacspeak and eflite.

Your first step should be to actually try espeakf.pl in action. It may
very well be that its performance is satisfactory to you. Do not waste
your time by fixing a problem that may not even exist. If you find its
performance lacking, you will then have to determine if the problem
lies in the perl script or actually in festival. In the latter case,
changing espeakf.pl prematurely is unlikely to bring much benefit.

Best regards, Lukas