[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to associate documents in emacspeak?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: how to associate documents in emacspeak?
- From: "krishnakant Mane" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:00:15 +0530
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=Rul2aKJSUbOtfFSDnYbo1jHELae9YLTUvJyECypUyQ05/v/5dBfC5wDHsWK9QfMaFrZ8yVdnop1CqtBq3iEsHG/jWp7zy6l9eReOb1RtIevmrNDtvXP4tHYG/fng9W9C26HLPVuQ/W6uz6HOLuCNXFakfqYDT+YwbfoA3a6y1gg=
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:30:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <lqPAbB.A.0AG.J64OFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 22/10/06, Peter Rayner <email@example.com> wrote:
> the problem is, when you "click" on a file with enter do you want to
> open it for reading or for editing? JFW is assuming for reading while
> emacs is assuming for editing.
exactly. I am very very sorry that I missed this point. it means
this is my falt not of emacspeak.
> If noone else has a solution I will
> look at the dired keymap and see how to associate enter with the
> browse-url package for html files. Like everything else in emacs this
> is doable.
very sorry I missed that point. jfw indeed asumes for reading
probably because when I hit enter it brings up internet explorer.
seams the same thing happens with orca and gnome.
any ways if you can work out the solution, it will be really nice.
I am supposed to give a demonstration of emacspeak at a national
conference and many blind computer users are expected to come who are
hert with the non-free screen readers.
and I always carry an attitude with me that "if some thing is not
working in emacspeak, it is not the tool to be blaimed, it is my
falt". but I can't force people to have the same attitude. I want to
be very perfect and professional, but I unfortunately have very few
days to fix the problem and with the given busy schedule on the
aministrator part, I wont be able to do it myself.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search