emacs/w3 list

Since I figured some people here were subscribed to the emacs/w3 list I
thought this might be a good place to ask this question.  On the
emacs/w3 site, it mentions the fact that the lists are innundated with
spam and that the best way to read the lists is via gmane.  I checked
the lists out on gmane, via the web interface and the rss feed and all I
saw was spam.  Have there been other lists created or is spam filtering
the only solution?  I have been using emacs/w3 a bit of late and have a
few issues that I want to ask about.  Since it appears that development
has started up again, I also feel the desire to monitor development.

Thanks for any assistance,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

Superior ability breeds superior ambition.
		-- Spock, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9