patch for emacspeak-w3m.el

Applied your patch.

In case you have time for this:

I've been meaning to refactor common web support code (code that
is presently duplicated in emacspeak-w3m and emacspeak-w3)
into an emacspeak-webutils.el module; as you've noticed, all I've
done so far is to create the file.

Doing this refactoring will help maintain w3m and w3 support and
ensure that as things get added they will work automatically with
both browsing solutions.

    Robert> I received an email a few hours ago saying that
    Robert> emacs-w3m now has support for italics.  This requires
    Robert> an upgrade to the cvs version of both w3m and
    Robert> emacs-w3m.  This patch adds a voice for
    Robert> w3m-italic-face.
    Robert>
    Robert> Now, who will I have to kill to get the pre tag
    Robert> supported?
    Robert>
    Robert> rdc
    Robert>

    Robert> -- Robert D. Crawford rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Robert>
    Robert> All most people want is a little more than they'll
    Robert> ever get.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman