emacspeak-websearch.el

I upgraded to tonight's svn version and I might have found a little
problem.

I tried to run the command emacspeak-websearch-weather and while trying
to do completion on the command name it wouldn't find it.  I then backed
up and got a completion list on emacspeak-websearch and this is all I
got:

Possible completions are:
emacspeak-websearch-dispatch
emacspeak-websearch-emapspeak-near-my-location
emacspeak-websearch-google
emacspeak-websearch-google-search-in-date-range
emacspeak-websearch-usenet	   emacspeak-websearch-usenet-search

I then did a emacspeak-websearch-google and checked again.  This time
weather was available.  Is this by design?  Will it not run because it
has not been autoloaded?  If so, should it be?

Thanks,

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx