[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

Re: emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: "T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

You've been currently subscribed to this list because you were either
subscribed to the mailing list emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx, or have since
sent me (T. V. Raman) asking about Emacspeak and the mailing list.

The emacspeak mailing list is being revived at this new address.
If you wish to take yourself off this list, please send the list owner
"greg e. priest-dorman" <priestdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I will be releasing emacspeak 4.0 in the next couple of weeks.
The new version supports speech stylesheets in the Emacs w3 WWW browser, and
has many enhancements and improvements that I have added over the last six
months.

--Raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (415) 962 3945   (B-1 115)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (415) 962 6063
      1585 Charleston Road          Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      Mountain View, CA 94039 -7900  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://www-atg/People/Raman.html (Internal To Adobe)
      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/raman/raman.html  (Cornell)

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
            as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.