[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

Re: defining dictionary entries

I spent some more time playing with the dictionary features
(emacpeak-pronounce-dispatch).

Can you do away with the pause that occures before reading the user
defind word?  I think it is this pause that bothers me more than the
voice change itself.  Is the pause a result of the voice change or is it
separate code?  (When I looked at the lisp I did not see anything that
was adding a pause, but then my lisp is not strong.)

I would use the dictionary features more if it did not break up the
pace of the reading as it now does.

Probably it's just time for me to learn lisp!

Greg