[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

Re: Process speaker not running?

I mentioned in an earlier message about the environment variables and they
were as I had intended.  For some reason the only time I could get it to
work is when I specifically set the DTK_PROGRAM variable to dtk-exp -
anything else would cause the error described previously.

About the consoles, I realize I could do that, but then I don't have any
speech.  I suppose I could have redirected the output to the synth? <hmmm>
Thanks,
<Steve>