[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

Re: connecting to running emacs.

   also, I noticed that with debian linux, there is a choice of emacs
   map for one of the keymaps.  is anyone using this?

Yes, I use  emacs2.map.  It works great!

   another question: how do you read tables efficiently in w3?

Update to W3 version 3.0.86.  This is part of the beta test series,
but version 3.0.86 is very stable -- as stable as any browser I have
used.  A yet more recent version, 3.0.94 may work as well, but I have
not explored it yet.  (Sometimes, these test versions really are for
testing :-)

Sources are in:

     /ftp@xxxxxxxxxxx:/pub/elisp/w3/.betas

Best wishes.