[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

pause, resume and emacspeak 7.0

I love the pause feature in emacspeak 7.  it works great!

there is one improvement I would suggest (that is if it doesn't already exist and i've missed it)

when you use c-e c-p to pause speech, sometimes it would be very convenient to have point move to the last thing spoken.

for example when you are reading a textbook and you reach a section of code that you would like to examine more closely.

as far as i can tell when you use c-e c-p it leaves point where it was when you started reading.

ps
the new feedback on m-$ (ispell-word) is great.  having it tell you the word is spelled correctly is very useful.

pps
my brain is hurting from playing tetris too much :)
but it sure beats study!

--
*wave*
Bart