Re: dtk-set-rate: Process speaker not running

Hello David,

David Ring <n1ea@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Could anyone help me determine what my next step in seeing how I can
> get this speaking?

> dtk-set-rate: Process speaker not running

The first thing you need to check is that the speech server works.
Search the archive for "process speaker not running" for more links than
you can shake a stick at.  You might also mention next time what flavor
of Linux you are using as well as the version numbers of Emacs and
emacspeak.

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw@xxxxxxxxxxx

You think Oedipus had a problem -- Adam was Eve's mother.