Re: emacspeak and org-mode tables

First thanks tvr for adding the advice to org-table-previous-field ...
forgot that.
Bart Bunting writes:
>An idea: I personally would find it helpful to be notified when we move
>to a new table line.
Good point, I hadn't thought of that but it would certainly be useful.
A good use for an auditory icon perhaps?
>Also, what about a more speech friendly table location anouncement.
>There is already 'c-c ?' but I think it could be nicer.  What do you
>think?
Yes, it is pretty ugly speechwise isn't it. I wonder if I can use
defadvice to replace what it's currently doing rather than just add to
it. My overall plan is to get as much  functionality
of emacspeak-table into org-table via advice. that won't do everything
since there are some features org-table lacks as I already mentioned.
>cheers
Peter

--
Support us in the OXFAM trailwalker as we try to walk 100km in 24
hours. <https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/team/home/15596>

Peter Rayner
room 343
School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia
tel: work: +61 (0)3 8344 9708; fax: +61 (0)3 8344 7761
mobile +61 402 752 379, skype: petermorag
mail-to: prayner@xxxxxxxxxxx