emacspeak and orgstruct-mode key bindings

Partially confirmed.
It happens under my usual set up but when I just load emacspeak and
not my .emacs it's ok. Are you running a recent org-mode distribution
in /usr/share? Mine is loaded via .emacs so isn't loaded if I do a
bare emacspeak launch. Leads me to suspect someone forgot a backslash
or a remap or something in orgstruct mode.
cheers
Peter

--
Support us in the OXFAM trailwalker as we try to walk 100km in 24
hours. <https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/team/home/15596>

Peter Rayner
room 343
School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia
tel: work: +61 (0)3 8344 9708; fax: +61 (0)3 8344 7761
mobile +61 402 752 379, skype: petermorag
mail-to: prayner@xxxxxxxxxxx