Latest and greatest mail packages in emacs with emacspeak?

I'm using vm with fetchmail for mail reading, but in parallel
using gnus -- see the blog article re gmail search on the
emacspeak blog.

I tried offlineimap with gnus for work email, but didn't like it,
the only piece I was missing with vm+fetchmail was the wonderful
bits re gmail search, and  gm-nnir.el (checked into g-
emacspeak/lisp/g-client) gives me what I want.

Added bonus -- see tvr/gnus-prepare.el in svn -- you get to look
at multiple gmail accounts in the same emacs session --