Latest and greatest mail packages in emacs with emacspeak?

Hi all,

I'm curious to hear what folks are using for mail nowadays in emacs with
emacspeak.

Personally, I've found mu4e a pretty nice client paired with offlineimap
to sync and mu to index.

It took a little bit of tweaking (including hacking the elisp to stop
bombarding me with echo area announcements), but I have a pretty nice
stable setup now.

Nevertheless, I'd like to hear about what's new and perhaps what works
especially great with emacspeak's voiceifications.

Any thoughts?
David