emacspeak and eww

P.S. On  Mac, make sure you have libxml2 installed before you
build emacs; EWW needs libxml2. If your Emacs doesn't have
libxml2 linked in it will throw an error in the   Messages
buffer.
    tvr> You probably picked the worst possible example to test
    tvr> eww on:-) In general, EWW still needs work with fill-out
    tvr> forms support -- it's not fun to use with Emacspeak. A
    tvr> few things to try instead:
    tvr>
    tvr> 1. cnn.com
    tvr>
    tvr> If you specify something that looks like a hostname EWW
    tvr> will treat it as a URL.
    tvr>
    tvr> 2. Set your browser to eww -- try command
    tvr> emacspeak-wizards-cycle-browser -- then do a Google
    tvr> search the usual way with C-e ? g.
    tvr>
    tvr> 3. Try some of your favorite RSS and Atom feeds once you
    tvr> have switched your browser to eww.