emacspeak and eww

Hi,

Prompted via the recent thread regarding eww I decided to give it a try.

For some reason eww appears to be broken for me.

When I do m-x eww and enter a url nothing is rendered at all.

It sounded similar to the previous problem although for me it appears
that eww itself is not rendering.

I have confirmed emacs is linked againest libxml2.

Has anyone else seen this, is it likely to be related to emacspeak or
simply a screwey emacs setup on my behalf?

I've rebuilt both emacspeak and emacs from latest repo just now with no
apparent change.

Any suggestions on what could be the cause or obvious things to check?

Kind regards
Bart
--

Bart Bunting