google search breaking

Will take a look, but  I've personally switched to eww --
built-in in emacs 24.

    prayner> I don't *think* this is an emacspeak problem but it
    prayner> might be an emacs/w3 problem and there doesn't
    prayner> appear much support elsewhere for this now. In the
    prayner> last few days google searches via ctrl-e ? g have
    prayner> stopped working. When, for example, I enter ctrl-e ?
    prayner> g lequere 2014 earth system data I get something
    prayner> which looks like the heading of the google results
    prayner> page but nothing below. Here are 4 relevant lines
    prayner> from the *Messages* buffer
    prayner> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    prayner> gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: The TLS
    prayner> connection was non-properly terminated. Downloading
    prayner> of
    prayner> `https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=%3E+lequere+2014+earth+system+data&num=25'
    prayner> complete. Drawing... done Your search appears to
    prayner> have
    prayner> failed. ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    prayner> Note that toggling debug-on-error doesn't produce
    prayner> anything and that the request seems well formed, i.e
    prayner> when I paste it into a navigation bar for
    prayner> google-chrome I get a bunch of results.
    prayner>
    prayner> I also set gnutls-prime-bits to 1024 after earlier
    prayner> complaints about the length of the key but that
    prayner> didn't help.
    prayner>
    prayner> this is with emacs 24.3.1 and gnutls 3.1.25 on
    prayner> Fedora 20 x86_64. Any suggestions welcome before I
    prayner> plunge into url.el, gnutls.el and the like. regards
    prayner> Peter
    prayner>
    prayner>
    prayner>
    prayner>
    prayner>
    prayner> -- Peter Rayner room 343 School of Earth Sciences,
    prayner> University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia tel:
    prayner> work: +61 (0)3 8344 9708; fax: +61 (0)3 8344 7761
    prayner> mobile +61 402 752 379, skype: petermorag mail-to:
    prayner> prayner@xxxxxxxxxxx google scholar profile
    prayner> <http://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=H3up71wAAAAJ&hl=en>
    prayner>
    prayner> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change
    prayner> your address on the emacspeak list send mail to
    prayner> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    prayner> "unsubscribe" or "help".