Re: Emacspeak: Testing new implementation of interactive check

Note: when you do an svn update, if you notice changes to
emacspeak-load-path.el -- then make sure you do
make clean; make config; make -j

to ensure that all of emacspeak uses the updated
ems-interactive-p -- otherwise you will end up with an emacspek
that is using a mixture of old and new implementation of that
test predicate.