no audio icons sound

Hello Les,

Assuming you have the appropriate variables set for emacspeak to use
auditory icons, I remember on one occasion I had to change

      (setq emacspeak-auditory-icon-function
      'emacspeak-serve-auditory-icon)

before the icons would work.  I think, from memory, there's a choice
of about three values for this variable, some of which may not work.

HTH

Rob