Re: no audio icons sound

T. V. Raman writes:

 > Could you check and follow-up with the following:
 >
 > 1. What speech server you're using

 Oralux ibmviavoice

 > 2. Whic of the auditory-icon functions work vs dont work in that
 > setting
No auditory icons work at all.

 > 3. Specify if you're using pulse or  just pure alsa -- using
 > pulse == pulseaudio server is running

 Pulseaudio.

 If it makes a difference, I'm running on a 64-bit platform.

 BTW, (setq emacspeak-auditory-icon-function
 'emacspeak-serve-auditory-icon) seems to frequently crash the TTS,so
 much so that I had to disable it.

 lsmithso> That worked! Thanks.  > lsmithso> > >> Hello Les,

--
Les Smithson