Re: floobits

I took a quick look at the code in melpa for the Emacs plugin for
floobits and didn't spot anything that should prevent it working with
Emacspeak.

At some point it might be interesting to write an Emacspeak extension
for providing feedback for interaction with collaborators -- but I would
hold off on such an extension until one has used it extensively --
otherwise such spoken feedback during collaboration is likely to be annoying