Emacspeak installation information.

Greetings All,

In an effort to obtain the very latest from emacspeak, I thought to
follow the instructions given at this link:

http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~priestdo/emacspeak/2015/msg00121.html

They are written quite succinctly, and all was going well until I hit
step 9. I realized that there was in fact no file called
/usr/bin/emacspeak. Surely this binary file exists somewhere within
the original emacspeak directory tree? But I have no idea where to
look for it. I would be most grateful for any help.

Thank you so much.

Hwaen Ch'uqi