org-drill and Preparing code for inclusion in emacspeak

Hi,

I've been fiddling around on and off for a couple of years (it must be)
now trying to get org-drill support working with emacspeak.

To be honest I'm almost certain my implementation sucks but haven't
found a nicer way to do it.  I found it tricky due to the way that the
interactive prompts work with org-drill.

At the moment the basic card type works and is quite usable.

Firstly I'd love any feedback on the messy code and suggestions on how
it could be done more cleanly.

Note that when an answer is read to you you can hit e to enter a
recursive edit where you can review the answer.

Also I was wondering what headers and such are required for inclusion as
a contrib package for emacspeak.

For example, is the lcd archive entry section required?

For the copyright section what is best to put there?

The code uses *drill-scratch-buffer* to record debug output.  This will
go away in a production version but may be useful to see what is
happening.

Note that only the basic card type works at the moment.

Here is an excerpt from the org-drill readme:

Org-Drill is an extension for [Org mode](http://orgmode.org/). Org-Drill uses a [spaced repetition](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaced_repetition)
algorithm to conduct interactive "drill sessions", using org files as sources
of facts to be memorised. Each topic is treated as a "flash card". The material
to be remembered is presented to the student in random order. The student rates
his or her recall of each item, and this information is used to schedule the
item for later revision.

Each drill session can be restricted to topics in the current buffer
(default), one or several files, all agenda files, or a subtree. A single
topic can also be drilled.

Different "topic types" can be defined, which present their information to the
student in different ways.

For more on the spaced repetition algorithm, and examples of other programs
that use it, see:

-   [SuperMemo](http://supermemo.com/index.htm) (see descriptions of the SM2, SM5 and SM8 algorithms)
-   [Anki](http://ichi2.net/anki/)
-   [Mnemosyne](http://mnemosyne-proj.org/index.php)

Org-Drill comes bundled with Org mode, in the "contrib" directory. Org-Drill
also has its own repository, which is updated more regularly than the bundled
version. The repository is at:

<http://bitbucket.org/eeeickythump/org-drill>

# Installation

The easiest way is to customise the variable `org-modules` (`M-x
customize-variables RET org-modules`) and make sure 'drill' is
ticked. Org-drill will then be loaded when you restart Emacs or restart
Org-mode.

For manual installation, put the following in your `.emacs`. You will also need
to make sure that Org's "contrib/lisp" directory is in the emacs load-path.

    (require 'org-drill)

Kind regards
Bart
--