Re: org-drill and Preparing code for inclusion in emacspeak Mar 2015 11:45:06 +1100")

I've updated the checked in files. Note that the comments at the top of
emacspeak-org-drill dont tell you how/where to get org-drill --- after
reading it I had assumed it was part of org. At least in Emacs built
from head (emacs 25) org-drill.el is not part of org, nor is it on GNU
Elpa -- I suspect it's on melpa or marmalade ---