Re: re-installing Emacs

I don't know much about Caldera, so I can't be of much help here.  If
you can get emacs and emacs-nox packages, and be sure that they're GNU
Emacs rather than XEmacs, that will work.  Perhaps you could get the
packages from the Red Hat distribution, since both Red Hat and Caldera
use RPM's.

>As an alternative, I can get hold of a slackware distribution CD. Do they use
>GNU Emacs?

Yes.

--
Matt Campbell <mattcamp@xxxxxxxxxxx>