Re: Emacspeak 13.0 post-install

It is not just the rpm that does not exhibit the problem --
on redhat systems a vanila make instal does the right thing
which is why it slipped through.

I've added a chmod -R ugo+rX to the Makefile for the future
--
but it might be a low priority issue to find out why there
is an inconsistency between the two distributions *without*