emacspeak-17, w3-4.0pre.47, and emacs-20.7

Dave,

I find you really need to run the latest version from CVS to get very
reliable behavior from w3. Check out
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/w3/.

Also, you will probably find w3m and its emacs interface very handy -
these days I tend to use it more often than w3.

Tim

    Dave> Since upgrading emacspeak to version 17, I notice that,
    Dave> after visiting about 20 sites, w3 stops working.  When
    Dave> visiting, I get the "contacting" message, then, nothing.
    Dave> Since I have "url-be-asynchronous" set to "t", I can, at
    Dave> least, continue working.  The problem is not with http
    Dave> transfers; I can use lynx in a 'terminal' buffer, and reach
    Dave> an unlimited number of sites.

    Dave> Thanks for any suggestions,

    Dave> -Dave

Tim Cross					E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Analyst/Programmer                               Phone: 6773 3210
Applications Group			        Mobile: 0412 969193
University of New England
---
find / -iname microsoft -exec rm -rf {} \;