Re: Alternatives to VM for mail

Hello, Robert and others.

Concerning your question about gnus lacking some features of the vm, I
would like to mention that I like the 'virtual folder' concept of vm.
Though I am using gnus all the time I think it would be nice if it
could create such virtual folders without need to add a new groups
etc., especially when you need a list of messages based on the search
result.s

Sergei.