Re: emacspeak-websearch-weather starts Galeon unless ...

"T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm very confused -- c-e?w 95123 returns the weather for san jose correctly

The table you see at the top of the page that your query returns is not
on the page my query of 37130 returns.  The first table I get is the one
that starts with the line "Humidity".  I do, however, get a table that
you do not get just below the aforementioned table.

I suppose it could be that the forcast you are requesting is for the
same city as the reporting station.  The reporting station for
Murfreesboro, TN is Smyrna, as far as I can tell.

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

It would be illogical to kill without reason.
		-- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4