Re: emacspeak-websearch-weather starts Galeon unless ...

   Actually use the rss weather url template it's more reliable anyway:-)

Yes!  Thank you.  It works fine for my location.

For those without experience with `emacspeak-url-template-fetch',
do the following:

    M-x emacspeak-url-template-fetch

At the prompt for Resource: type rss, which is completed to

    rss weather from wunderground

then either accept the default (which has state and city reversed in
the prompt) or enter some other location, such as

    MA/Lenox_Dale

Also, when I type `France/Paris', to the state and city prompt, I see
the current weather there.  The command works in Europe (and
presumably the other regions for which http://www.wunderground.com/
has weather).

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    bob@xxxxxxxxxxx                         bob@xxxxxxxxxxx