new mode added

Attached is a file for a new mode.  It is bmk-mgr, a bookmarks manager
that now works with both w3 and w3m.  Since I have been using w3, I have
been needing bookmark functionality, so I added it to bmk-mgr.

More information on bmk-mgr can be seen here:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsBmkMgr

Give the maintainer a day or two to add the patch I sent him this
afternoon to the repository.

There are some issues.  The import bookmarks function is broken, I think
in emacs 22.  There is also an issue with the bookmarks buffer not being
refreshed when a bookmark is added.  Everything else, as far as the user
can see, seems to work.  If you do install this program, feel free to
let me know if you see any issues that need to be addressed or questions
that need to be answered.  I have been using it for a few weeks now and
am having no "show stopper" problems.

I tried to add this to emacspeak myself, making changes to the
emacspeak.el file and the Makefile in the lisp directory.  I must have
missed something as it tells me:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `emacspeak-bmk-mgr.el', needed by
`emacspeak-bmk-mgr.elc'.  Stop.

I did a grep of all the files in the directory to find where
emacspeak-w3m.el was mentioned and tried to copy what was done.  For
future reference, Dr.Ramen, can you tell me what I did not do?

Let me know if there are any problems with building.

Thanks,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx