Re: Accessing Orkut and more

Hello Cleverson,

According to the emacspeak info pages, it's possible to use
terminal-based applications with emacspeak via terminal emulator mode,
by hitting m-x term.  In theory, this allows you to use lynx and mutt
etc.

I've tried this in the past, and either it's too unwieldy, or my brain
just hasn't got to grips with it properly.  Since vm and w3m do the
same jobs very easily and well, I didn't persist.  I'd be interested
to hear whether anyone else uses term mode.

Rob