Re: Can't Install Emacspeak!

Yeah, I did some experimenting yesterday.  I got mad and inserted
--tag stupid in the front of each libtool command and that seemed to
fix that problem with no bad side effects.  I did have some other
problems with installation but I think that mainly had to do with the
Makefile in the top level of emacspeak-26.0.  I wonder if I should
have done an svn poll for that also? Anyway, I finally got emacspeak
working with both Software DEC talk and espeak.  Espeak version 26 is
quite snappy with emacspeak now.

I've messed with emacspeak a time or two in the past but this time,
I'm really vibing on it.  There's some real power here and I've got a
lot to learn before I get really good at it.

Thanks for your help so far and I'm sure I'll have more questions for
the list as time goes along.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!