Re: .deb version of the latest emacspeak?

"Mike Reiser" <metalhead1009000@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>   Does anyone know where I can find a .deb binary version of the latest
>   emacspeak?  apt-get in ubuntu just displays version24.0 and not the
>   latest one.  I figured it would be easier then installing from source.

I package emacspeak for Debian, but I have fallen behind.  As it
happens I have spent the last two evenings fixing bugs in the current
Debian package.  (There were conflicts between the emacs21 and emacs22
versions.)

Your email has prompted me to package the latest version.  Please try
the draft package at

http://jrv.oddones.org/emacspeak_26.0-1_all.deb

and let me know if there are any problems.

          - Jim Van Zandt