            - Jim Van Zandt

   From: "Alastair Irving" <alastairirving19@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:20:56 +0100

   All

   I've just tried compiling emacspeak 26 both from the release on the
   website and from svn on ubuntu 7.04 with emacs 21.4.  I've done this
   before several times without problems.  However, today I got a compile
   error in emacspeak-url-template.el
   Cannot open load file product

   Can anyone suggest what might be wrong?  I've looked in the file, but
   can't find any reference to this product load file which it says it
   can't load.

   Many thanks

   Alastair Irving