Re: Spurious error messages

Hello Lucas and list,

Thanks for your reply, Lucas.  Actually, I fixed the problem by
upgrading to emacspeak 26.0.  I was reluctant to do so earlier because
of my lack of understanding of the ubuntu package system:  I thought
problems would arise in the future if I stepped outside it by
installing a package manually.

Best regards,

Rob