Re: trying to find documentation for emacspeak with espeak.

hi gilles,
I am still stuckup.
thanks very much for your reply but I followed the instructions on the
link you provided.
I could only go as far as compiling emacspeak with make conf and make.
now when I do make install as root, it says no rule to make.
there is no target install.
by the way I did discover that there was a directory called
linux-espeak in the emacspeak-27.0/servers.
but when I moved makefile.tcl (I can't recall the exact name ) to make
and when typed make after that.
it gives me error make ** error 1.
again I am not recalling because the screen was passing by very fast.
I however recall that a certain header.h was missing.
is this a known problem?
by the way will it make a difference between doing this processs on a
pure bash shell and a terminal within gnome?
I am using the terminal which can be got from the
applications\accessaries\terminal.
also called the gnome-terminal.
Please help me with this problem as I need to do some work with the
org mode and I don't find it easy to work with flite for long time.
I really need espeak to work with emacspeak.
as a side note, I can certainly create a howto for compiling emacspeak
with espeak once I get it working for myself.
I know the howto is not available and is needed for beginners.

regards.
Krishnakant.