Re: Issues installing and running emacspeak.

krishnakant Mane writes:
>I have looked in all the possible places but did not find the
>emacspeak binary.

Hi Krishna,
Emacspeak, at least upto the versions that I have used, was only a
shell script and not a binary. You can write your own emacspeak script
(see the sample given by Mike Gorse
in the flite distribution). The one point to remember if you do this
is to change permissions after putting the script in /usr/bin .
Happy New Year.
Kalyan