Re: Various TTS problems

Hello Lucas,

Yes, the problem persists when I revert to emacs21 and emacspeak 26.
The upgrade of emacs and emacspeak which caused the trouble was part
of a distribution upgrade from Ubuntu 7.04 to 7.10, not just an
isolated upgrade.

Actually, although emacspeak definitely comes from the 27.0 tarball,
c-e V gives:

emacspeak 26.0 revision 5376 5384 Fast Dog

Best regards,

Rob