To: <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: Splitting the Emacspeak List?

Hello Zachary,

"Zachary Kline" <klinez@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

In using Gnus to read and send the majority of my email lately,
I've had an interest in some of its nicer features for mail reading,
specifically mail splitting. I was wondering how I might go about
splitting the Emacspeak list into its own 'group', so I could be sure
I would have those mails separately?

Here is what I use:

(setq nnmail-split-methods
("mail.emacspeak" "^X-Mailing-List: <emacspeak")
       ("mail.other" ""))

I removed the other splitting I do, but this should be valid code if
this is the only splitting you do.

The splitting is regular expression based, matched against the
email header. I've tried a couple examples which didn't work, but I
don't claim to be an expert in regular expressions.

I've tried: