pulseaudio

Raman,

The issue I have is that the outloud server will not co-exist with orca.

For some reason it seams to grab exclusive access to the sound card even though I'm using dmix.

I really would like to be able to run orca and emacspeak at the same time so I can use firefox.

Are you saying that you don't think it would work or do you think it would just slow things down.

If you could suggest a way of achieving the  above in some other way that would be great!

Regards

Bart