Re: pulseaudio

Unless I misunderstand it, it's not an either or situation. I don't
believe pulseaudio provides drivers for audio hardware. Rather, it's for
managing  user and application access.

The one use case on their site is about two people, a couple, logging in
and out of the desktop without issues of audio access. Woefully
insufficient, of course. We''' have to expand their thinking, I suspect.

Janina

bart@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:> Hi list,

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina@xxxxxxxxxxx

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina@xxxxxxxxxxx