OT - But hopefully of interest; Speaking Puppy Linux

I know some of the people here have been watching our progress on a
"blind distro" of Puppy Linux.

It is like a baby learning how to walk - but the balance is coming.

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=26393

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=26184

http://www.puppylinux.ca/tpp/ScreenReaderEnviro/

What we want to do is standardize the key bindings so that we use
emacspeak key bindings, and have a hierarchy help system in which the
most used commands are announced first, then a different letter gives
you advanced commands.  Hopefully that will help those among us who
can no longer make notes with braille because we cannot feel them.

We'd love to have anyone join this project - some of us are very
inexperienced, some not so, but progress is being made.

Please relay this message to those who might be interested.

Be well,

David Ring
Green Harbor, MA

-30-