Re: installing emacspeak-28.0

hello,
I had similar problem when some hacker on this list pointed me to the
oralux website I believe, where I could download a tarball containing
all in one solution for compiling and running emacspeak with espeak.
I don't remember the link any more and can't find it on oralux as well.
If that file is made available then the entire problem of running
emacspeak with espeak as a synth will be at once gone.
I recall that the quality was excelent and I would love to use it
personally if I get the file again.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.