Re: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] In Praise Of The Google Search AJAX API

Hi Raman,

as far as I can tell, gweb-google-at-point only wirks in emacs 23. Two
reasons I could determine are that the "def" argument to
completing-read cannot be a list of defaults in emacs 22 and that
there is no complete-with-action in emacs 22. Otherwise, the feature
is really nifty and works great in emacs 23.

Best regards, Lukas

T. V. Raman writes ("[emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] In Praise Of The Google Search AJAX API"):